Friday, March 8, 2019

Packing Up and Moving On

It's hard sometimes to know if you made the right decision or not.  As I prepare to move to a new campus and take on new students in March of all times, questioning is probably inevitable.  I have cried for almost three days straight now.  I'm not even sure why.  I kept telling people at school today that I'm carrying on like someone I love has died.  Just ridiculous!  But I think when your world is turned upside in the span of 3 days, there just isn't enough processing time.  Thankfully, we are going into Spring Break, and I will get that much-needed time.  And with my last day behind me, I'm already gearing up mentally to face the considerable challenges ahead of me and just rock it.  So, the classroom pack up has begun, and it is time to move forward.

(If you're confused, read the previous post.  ;) )




4 comments:

  1. Wow! You are on a new journey. Glad spring break with give you some additional time to "rock it"! That's my favorite line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck in this move - hard on you and your students. Nice to have this break in there to get your feet on the ground before you start teaching in a new place. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The processing time is going to be key! May you give yourself space to grieve what you are leaving and time to get excited for what is ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. santa monica movers

    ReplyDelete