Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Empty

  Have you ever had so much going on that your brain just collapses under the weight of all the thoughts and you have none left?  That is how I feel tonight.  I have changes at work, a hurt dog, grad school (always grad school!), and some personal issues that require me to do something I do not like to do--confront.  And now the clock is staring me down, telling me I simply must go to bed in 30 minutes. Sitting down to write in this condition is borderline impossible.  More will be coming.  There is much to explain.  But for now...I am empty.

3 comments:

  1. I think I also suffer from brain collapse. Let's hope it is a temporary condition, and we will be back to ourselves in no time. I'm sorry to hear that your are having a crap bit of life right now. I pray for sunshine tomorrow, so your day can be brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made it happen, regardless of how you were feeling. Way to go! (Hope things look better in the morning.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are nights like that - congrats to you for at least putting words to your thoughts. Now go have a good nights sleep! Here is to a sunny morning for you!

    ReplyDelete